Nothing like Valentine’s Day rolling around when you’re mid-breakup, or in limbo with someone who is making you miserable. The trouble is, it’s not just one day. It’s all the lead-up, the smoochy cards in newsagents, the never-ending reminders that YOU ARE ALONE. Lucky there are shedloads of people on Etsy who have a good sense of humour.
- Anti Valentine’s Day cookies. From ‘bite me’ to ‘love stinks’, these are a tasty way to pass the most commercialised day of the year. Boil the kettle. $34 USD for 1 dozen.
- Anti-Valentine’s Day Sad Robot. Because nothing says ‘today sucks’ like a robot with a broken heart. $45 USD.
- Valentine’s Day Blah Blah Blah Drink t-shirt. Let’s fact it, if you plan to bar-hop your way through the pain, it’s crucial you dress appropriately. $24.95 USD.
- Let’s go throw things at stupid happy people card. Want to make a sad pal giggle on V Day? This card could be just the ticket. $4.38 USD.
- Anti Valentine’s Day Candy Heart Drink Stirrers. Cheeky and reusable, these are just the thing for your anti V Day party. $18, USD.
- Instant Download Anti-Valentine’s Day Colouring In Page. Bust out your Derwent pencils and get scribbling; it’s a stress-buster, a constructive way to kill time AND you end up with something pretty at the end of it. $2.50 USD
- Do Not Touch Me Pendant. Poor Cupid really cops it on V Day but damn, this pendant is hilarious. $19.95 USD.
- Cupid is a lying bastard card. Says it all, really. $4.50 USD.
- Love Hurts bandaid tattoo. So awesome, and not just for Valentine’s Day. $3 USD.
How will you be dealing with V Day this year? I’d love to hear from you in the comments.