To my ex, you fucking piece of shit.

To my ex, you fucking piece of shit.

To my ex, you fucking piece of shit.

LTME postYou’re fucking piece of shit, a headache, player and a fucking spastic. I hate how stupid I was to keep coming back to you. Four fucking years on and off. I am glad that you are out of my life and I hope we are never friends. I wish I never met you, I wish I had someone to tell me how fucking stupid I was.You treated me like shit while you talked to other girls all while you tell me you loved me, what a fucking joke and as soon as a guy paid attention to me you’d tell them to fuck off and leave me alone! Now all the guys hate me because shit you fucking made up.

I built you up, cleaned up your filthy habits but that wasn’t enough for your fucking cheap ass. I’m glad I ended it in the end. I hope you hurt like you hurt me I hope you get cheated on and live a lonely fucking life, I know one day you’ll want me back, we’ll least I hope so but I won’t run back to you like I have done I won’t even fucking look at you. I’m just glad I didn’t let you take the things most important to me. but one thing you gave me was to make aware of what sleazy cunts are out there. I know I’m young and still have my life ahead of me but fuck you, you fucking dumb uneducated cunt for, making me like you everyone knew I was to good for you and I think you knew it to but you fucked it up just like you fuck up everything.

6 Comments

1. Diane 2 years ago

Well said!

2. Laura 1 year ago

Well said! Fuck your loser ex, and fuck my loser ex too! We are better off without them!

3. Che 1 year ago

Fuck him he’s a piece of shit and you deserve much better and you know it. I fucking hate my ex too – he’s a creepy ass dude with no respect for women fuck him, hope he fucking dies alone.

4. DaddyLongShanks 7 months ago

Sometimes the piece of $hit is a female. Same tactics, same narcissism, same selfishness, same using, same not appreciating, same not helping…

5. Hellomynameisnoyb 5 months ago

That was good!! i hate cheaters and cowards. But they are used to trash. Like my ex boyfriend. He was with me and still having dinner with his drug addict ex wife and on dating sites called POF . I was stupid. He was a whore. But they like that trash low class. I deserve better. Just wasted my time on crap. They will never be happy. They can jack off!!

6. Jake 3 months ago

Love it so much I’m going copy and change a threw things this is great for when my ex contacts me I will just hit paste and sent 😂