To my ex, you fucking piece of shit.

To my ex, you fucking piece of shit.

To my ex, you fucking piece of shit.

LTME postYou’re fucking piece of shit, a headache, player and a fucking spastic. I hate how stupid I was to keep coming back to you. Four fucking years on and off. I am glad that you are out of my life and I hope we are never friends. I wish I never met you, I wish I had someone to tell me how fucking stupid I was.You treated me like shit while you talked to other girls all while you tell me you loved me, what a fucking joke and as soon as a guy paid attention to me you’d tell them to fuck off and leave me alone! Now all the guys hate me because shit you fucking made up.

I built you up, cleaned up your filthy habits but that wasn’t enough for your fucking cheap ass. I’m glad I ended it in the end. I hope you hurt like you hurt me I hope you get cheated on and live a lonely fucking life, I know one day you’ll want me back, we’ll least I hope so but I won’t run back to you like I have done I won’t even fucking look at you. I’m just glad I didn’t let you take the things most important to me. but one thing you gave me was to make aware of what sleazy cunts are out there. I know I’m young and still have my life ahead of me but fuck you, you fucking dumb uneducated cunt for, making me like you everyone knew I was to good for you and I think you knew it to but you fucked it up just like you fuck up everything.

15 Comments

1. Diane 2 years ago

Well said!

2. Laura 2 years ago

Well said! Fuck your loser ex, and fuck my loser ex too! We are better off without them!

3. Che 2 years ago

Fuck him he’s a piece of shit and you deserve much better and you know it. I fucking hate my ex too – he’s a creepy ass dude with no respect for women fuck him, hope he fucking dies alone.

4. DaddyLongShanks 1 year ago

Sometimes the piece of $hit is a female. Same tactics, same narcissism, same selfishness, same using, same not appreciating, same not helping…

5. Hellomynameisnoyb 1 year ago

That was good!! i hate cheaters and cowards. But they are used to trash. Like my ex boyfriend. He was with me and still having dinner with his drug addict ex wife and on dating sites called POF . I was stupid. He was a whore. But they like that trash low class. I deserve better. Just wasted my time on crap. They will never be happy. They can jack off!!

6. Jake 1 year ago

Love it so much I’m going copy and change a threw things this is great for when my ex contacts me I will just hit paste and sent 😂

7. michelle 10 months ago

I fucking hate my Ex boyfriend you lied to me told me you loved me cheated on me and told me the other women ment nothing yet you got back together with her and married her after only knowing her for 2 months.

The best KARMA will be her divorcing you in a year ….FUCK OFF I hope you have a miserable life . The only thing you are capable of being is a mind fuck. And you tell me you are really not an asshole? ?? Seriously take a good hard look in the mirror.

8. Courtney Lenoir 9 months ago

Well said, like the other person said many times it could be a woman that is the low life piece O S

9. Stella 8 months ago

LOVED reading this. Didn’t know this was happening wide spread. My filthy fuck of an ex BEGGED me back, then when I went, just strung me along for Christmas. I know his cheating ass will get fucked over by his puta. I just hope I get to see it…or at least hear about it.
    You ladies are worth more than the lying pieces of puke that are put there.
    I just hope you find them. (Me, I just can’t trust anyone again-I’m too old, too broken). God speed.

10. Nah, not likely. 8 months ago

I’m done with love too, Stella
    Same reasons – old, tired, worn out from trying to keep someone who I now see didn’t want me except when it suited.
    Good wishes to you.

11. Bb 2 months ago

People say to take the high road. But when you’re done with an ex and they wronged you, they deserve to be told. I dated a guy for 6 months. We broke up and he blamed the whole thing on me. A month later I found out he was bi. I tore him a new asshole and punched where it most hurt. He was too chicken to pick up his phone so I told him over text. Life is too short to give a fuck. Don’t let him walk over you and hold in your hurt.

• Done 4 weeks ago

Amen!! I believe in no contact, and I don’t care if he reads my message and thinks I’m crazy, but someone’s gotta stand up for me, and that’s me!

12. Lelaina 2 months ago

Lmao! You inspired me to write all the bad shit even violence that the cheap ass old piece of shit of my ex. He was always making me feel like I have no value. He even didn’t finish school and was cooking drugs and went to jail. But God has beat him he got burned cooking drugs and now he got fybromialgia but not enough he’s still married after 6 FUCKING YEARS. That poor woman still cries for him. I feel so sorry for her. But he is a total asshole, violent, psycho!
    I feel every day more free. We just ended. I moved from Santa Monica to this shit trailer paRK FOR HIM! imso stupid. So stupid.
    But he will reap what he saw! I believe in God’s justice and He will let me watch. If you only knew all the shit that I went through!
    Now good riddance!

13. Suzzan 2 months ago

Where do i START! I was so stupid over this one guy, we went out for 7 years! And never made it to a relationship with all of his dumb ass lies! I must admit the way we hooked up wasn’t right anyway. But he was mentally manipulative. Dating several other women and LYING about it. He’s had several other good women in his life, let them go like it was NOTHING. Wait. This time around i believe they dropped his sorry ass. He treated me like shit. Told me i was never enough for him. Asked me what can i do for him! If you’ve ever think you’ve dated the devil, maybe you have. Every day is a battle to not.. Cut his dick off. And be the bigger person. I hope he gets everything he fucking deserves. Deep down i feel he’s just a scared ass little CUNT. Two middle fingers you dick sucking prison mentality piece of shit. Haa i feel lighter😊

14. Thotty 4 weeks ago

This sounds like something I would write to my ex who I just left and I’m proud of myself for it. He’s a fucking dick and people would always warn me but I was so head over heels for him I didn’t listen and they were right hes a fucking cheating piece of shit and he cheated on me 5 fucking times and I’d always take him back I was so stupid. But now I know damn well he’ll come back like all the other times but I won’t even acknowledge him. He can go suck a dick and cry himself to sleep listening to 17 and comlplain about his shitty life always playing victim